Tuesday 25 November 2008

This world is beautiful. This world is sensational and complex.

I am space. I am the distance of two moons that conflux in the depth of an endless sky. I am the world you wish you knew
I am shape. I am the arc of bended light. I am the tail of a comet, streaming through a cascading fall of stars. I am impact that shakes your world.
I am time. I am the rings inside a sleeping oak amidst a warm November fog. I am the roots that tunnel the earth. I am the den in your dreams.
I am texture. I am the delicate touch of a thousand kind words. I am speech. I am the harmonic tones in love song that you have never heard.
I am line. I am the boundary between two worlds. I am the courage you don't have to cross it.
I am idea. I am the constant changing thought between pencil and paper. I am the expression in your fingertips.

I am an artist. I am your tendency to dream.

2 comments:

chris-to-pher said...

"I am the boundary between two worlds. I am the courage you don't have to cross it."

i love this, amazing writing. your words imspire me, so i guess because the words come form you, you inspire me

Emma Box said...

you are one talented lady gemma!