Wednesday 30 July 2008

Summer skies and Dragon flies

What better way to start this blog, then to describe what a lovely day it has been. There's something about the summer that just makes everything seem fine. I've not nearly taken enough photo's. Perhaps, something to do tomorrow. Either that or hire a rowing boat.

It's Wednesday and I'm feeling extremely introverted and artsy. There's an overwhelming urge to splash paint around. Shame my paint is in Leeds. I have been researching arists, illustrators and photographers for days now, it has no other effect than fuelling my constant passion to create. I'm eager to get back to uni and show people what I'm all about. It won't be long now. In the meantime, I'm still hunting for work. All though I think I may have struck gold.

Things to do this week:
Write some more on my novel.
Make a dress from fabric I will buy from the market.
Plan out the meteor shower night.
Book my bus ticket for leeds.

There's something about travelling and listening to music. Peering out of the window and looking into the sky. As someone also said, It's very, Life affirming.

Although I havent taken many photo's recently I do have this one, It is taken in the fields behind my house. It reflects my current mood, and just how beautiful summer can be.

Look and feel the glow.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting